Everything I need to know I learned from Noah’s Arkon September 7th, 2012
1) Don’t miss the boat.
2) Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3) Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
4) Stay fit. When you’re 60 yrs old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5) Don’t listen to critics. Just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6) Build your future on high ground.
7) For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
8) Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9) When you’re stressed, float awhile.
10) Remember that the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11) No matter the storm, have faith. There’s always a rainbow waiting.